PDA

View Full Version : The I've been drinking thread...

Shaha44
03-27-2010, 10:47 PM
The ashtray is filling up and the jukebox has been plugged. There comes a time in ones life when they enjoy a few drinks, that time is now. Let's all ramble on after drinking.

Cheers, shipheads!

Jitterbug
03-27-2010, 11:07 PM
lol, nice idea for a thread. I can't participate at the moment, but I will soon!

Shaha44
03-27-2010, 11:14 PM
BOO! Blast you spreading genes! This guy will ramble on, Dogfish Head 60 Min. IPA did me in!

Fisherman
03-28-2010, 04:10 AM
I had a large mug of the old Red Bull Vodka combo and three beers tonight at home while watching Training Day with the girlfriend, so I was feeling nicely buzzed after that. Now I've run through three glasses of water and straight to bed with no hangover pending, baby!

Martin Blank
03-28-2010, 08:42 AM
I think I am going to like this thread. Well with by the suggestion of some old friends last Paddy's Day I tried what's called a Snakebite. Its Harp Lager and Hard Cider. Anykind, I went with Hardcore. They are not too bad. Seems like it would be a good summertime drink.

Jitterbug
03-28-2010, 08:43 AM
Hmm, I'll have to give that Harp & Cider thing a try.

doworkson176
03-28-2010, 05:47 PM
I just have to give a warning: If you ever, EVER, get offered a Bully Porter from someone, kick them in the balls and pour that stuff out. It is litteraly they worst thing I have ever had in my life. I couldn't hardly choke down one of them.

Farva
03-30-2010, 03:22 AM
Ok, been drinking for four hours. It was a chilled case of the "Shiner" family ale's. Mostly stuck with the ambers and bocks. Been pissing like there's no tomorrow. Wish I could find someone to put something into. Ok, no more rambling from me post drinking.

Shaha44
04-02-2010, 12:16 AM
Hello gentlemen and ladies, can you please tell the guy who bought me a shot of Jack Daniels to go play in traffic and then die in a house fire? Thanks much, any help is appreciated.

Lokela
04-10-2010, 09:23 PM
What's wrong with the old no. 7, shahahaha? It tastes alright with sweet tea.

So I've been drinking some Paulaner Hef-Weizen, with some lemon in it. The wheat beer kinda smells like ass, but I rather enjoy the taste. (uh...not the taste of ass)

I've noticed that I get drunker the more tired I am, and the more un-tired I am the less drunk I get.

Oh...I'm going to try something different with my Puta mix, since I don't have any Guinness, I'm going to try to replace it with Shinner Bohemian Black Lager. It's roughfly the same color...but not as strong.

It's probably not a good idea for me to be drinking the Puta after 3 Hefe-Weizens....but maybe the Puta will make Saturday Night Live funnier tonight.......nah!

***Update***

The Bohemian Black Lager is an acceptable replacement for the Guinness...although, the Guinness is better.

Shaha44
04-24-2010, 11:55 PM
Sierra Nevada Torpedo IPA has just kicked the living shit outta me! WEEWEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

ColbyTS
08-21-2010, 02:25 AM
Right now I am so fucking wasted I am very impressed I can type, guess what I'm fucked up and I hooked up with the girl I have liked for awhile fucking touchdown!!!!

ColbyTS
08-21-2010, 08:14 AM
Oh that was a rough night haha I'll write more on the drunken stories thread

Shaha44
08-25-2010, 11:34 AM
Holy shit! This thread was used again. I was getting a bit let down by TS community for not spamming this with drunken ramblings.

ColbyTS
08-25-2010, 11:58 AM
Holy shit! This thread was used again. I was getting a bit let down by TS community for not spamming this with drunken ramblings.

When I wrote that I was looking for drunken stories and then I read I've been drinking and I was like Oh my god so have I haha

DouchBaggins
08-27-2010, 08:00 PM
Has gotten quite drunk off of Session Black tonight. It seems that the more I look, the recession seems to be quite fierce in the Houston area, but when I want to relax and enjoy a good beer, the people that have been hurt by the recession as I have, seem to be doing quite well a little more than a year after getting laid off by their former "stable" job. Here's to those who are still hurting from their run in with the recession.

ColbyTS
08-28-2010, 04:37 AM
Man the Cam-dog had way to much Black Velvet and way to much Coors light and Natty Ice tonight haha he is passed out on my couch and he just got done puking. My little boy is growin up on me. :Laugh:

Cam-Dog
08-28-2010, 02:53 PM
Fuck you man! XD

Nerves
08-29-2010, 02:38 AM
hear ye hear ye. A night of music and drinking has made this painful to write. 1. I drink beer almost exclusively now. 2. I have had 2 PBR's 1 shot of Jack and 2 Tequila shots that I can remember. The local act Motorhome played their final show tonight and it was a lot of fun. Her I am now drinkenly ranting and listening to the newest episode of the TS Gamelounge. No plug intended. I really am. What a week, day, night. I am fucking exhausted. Get ready for an interesting ship tomorrow.

ColbyTS
09-04-2010, 06:33 AM
Well ladies and gentlemen tonight I have had a fantastic time there isn't much more empowering than a bottle of RedRum in one hand and a shotgun in the other. Great time work has been done and I will now return to my nest for some recovery.

Shaha44
09-07-2010, 05:37 PM
I just had some amazing coffee from the machine at work. Damn! This shit has got me all sorts of messed up!

Jitterbug
09-07-2010, 06:53 PM
I just had some amazing coffee from the machine at work. Damn! This shit has got me all sorts of messed up!

lol - You're all caffeine crazy!!

Quinstar
09-08-2010, 08:01 AM

You win this thread.

Shaha44
09-09-2010, 12:17 PM
Ha! Why thank you!

aceshigh
09-09-2010, 03:51 PM
Haven't started drinking yet, but picked up a sampling of "Ocktoberfest" beers from New Belgium, Goose Island, Summit, Southern Tier, Capital Brewing & Spaten. Also picked up a sixer of Schlitz (original 60s formula) but put it back. Not nostalgic enough for that.

Cam-Dog
09-10-2010, 06:57 PM
Blue Moon wasn't to bad if I do say so also tried out some Sierra Nevada its was okay it needs to grow on me.

Jitterbug
09-10-2010, 08:08 PM
Haven't started drinking yet, but picked up a sampling of "Ocktoberfest" beers from New Belgium, Goose Island, Summit, Southern Tier, Capital Brewing & Spaten. Also picked up a sixer of Schlitz (original 60s formula) but put it back. Not nostalgic enough for that.

Sounds like a great weekend!

ColbyTS
09-11-2010, 12:22 PM
Blue Moon wasn't to bad if I do say so also tried out some Sierra Nevada its was okay it needs to grow on me.

Cam don't lie, that Sierra Nevada had way to much of an orange peel after taste, but Blue Moon was a perfect amount of orange taste on the end and was very smooth and delicious

Shaha44
09-14-2010, 12:31 PM
... also tried out some Sierra Nevada its was okay it needs to grow on me.

What type of Sierra Nevada did you try? (As you know, I am a huge Sierra Nevada Pale Ale fanboy)

ColbyTS
09-14-2010, 01:36 PM
What type of Sierra Nevada did you try? (As you know, I am a huge Sierra Nevada Pale Ale fanboy)

Man thats the one we had, it was a little too strong of an aftertaste for my enjoyment. But instead of drinking it for taste I just started slammin' those down.

Jitterbug
09-14-2010, 09:14 PM
This will sound like I'm being a beer snob, but trust me, this is true. As you get older, you lose the ability to taste the intense bitterness that you are getting from that beer. Your tastebuds deaden a little and you'll find that the things you used to hate the taste of are suddenly awesome. I used to think that Guiness tasted like earwax, but now it tastes like pure liquid heaven.

ColbyTS
09-15-2010, 12:10 AM
This will sound like I'm being a beer snob, but trust me, this is true. As you get older, you lose the ability to taste the intense bitterness that you are getting from that beer. Your tastebuds deaden a little and you'll find that the things you used to hate the taste of are suddenly awesome. I used to think that Guiness tasted like earwax, but now it tastes like pure liquid heaven.

I wish my taste buds would hurry up and die out already

Shaha44
09-18-2010, 09:18 PM

AMEN, BROTHER!!!111 I ABSOLUTELY LOVE PALE ALES AND IPAs. SIERRA NEVADA HAS TO BE MY FAVE. OH, YEAH, I'M DRUNK. HORSE COCK1

Cam-Dog
09-19-2010, 01:59 PM
Man i drank to much shitty beer at a party last night.

ColbyTS
09-19-2010, 10:55 PM
Keith Stone always smooth

Shaha44
09-24-2010, 12:13 PM
Haha! I totally forgot I posted in this thread the other night. Amazing!

Lokela
09-24-2010, 05:04 PM
haha! I totally forgot i posted in this thread the other night. Amazing!

Drunk ass! HORSE COCK!

Ala Douche
09-24-2010, 06:11 PM
I <3 Mack and Jacks Serengeti Wheat. BEST. BEER. EVER. Unfortunately it is a BITCH to find...

aceshigh
09-29-2010, 10:26 PM
gave the Octoberfest beers a break for today & tried a few others....that's not totally true. I had a Southern Tier Harvest Ale...not great. Had a NB 1554, Belfast Bay Lobster Ale & now a Bell's Third Coast. I had something else, but can't remember what it was. I generally pull labels, but two of them were bitches, so I threw 'em out. Oh, and an Old Leghumper.

Shaha44
09-30-2010, 11:18 AM
@AcesHigh AKA DinoJeebus I didn't even think you were old enough to drink.

ColbyTS
09-30-2010, 10:07 PM
@AcesHigh AKA DinoJeebus I didn't even think you were old enough to drink.

Yo we don't call people on that in this ship, be it he is or isn't old enough...:biggrin1:

aceshigh
10-06-2010, 11:46 PM
I don't get it? Inside joke?

Shaha44
10-08-2010, 10:13 AM
I don't get it? Inside joke?

Is this not Aceshigh from SG? AKA @Dinojeebus on twitter. If not, my bad.

aceshigh
10-08-2010, 02:22 PM
No sir, I am not. Now I will hoist a Hofbrau Octoberfest in friendship to you.

obsidianchao
10-14-2010, 03:20 PM
I'm drinking pineapple juice, because I'm underage and it's addicting as all hell.

aceshigh
10-17-2010, 03:45 PM
I am currently under the influence of Miller Lite. I watched my Rams win today while I piled them on. Now I am home and the piling continues.

ColbyTS
10-17-2010, 06:01 PM
I am currently under the influence of Miller Lite. I watched my Rams win today while I piled them on. Now I am home and the piling continues.

I am proud of young Samuel Bradford nice win

aceshigh
10-18-2010, 08:57 AM
indeed. the defense dominated the first half, but fell apart in the 2nd. Great win just the same. It's too bad that my football pool entry went to shit the rest of the day.

ColbyTS
10-19-2010, 10:52 AM
indeed. the defense dominated the first half, but fell apart in the 2nd. Great win just the same. It's too bad that my football pool entry went to shit the rest of the day.

It happens to me just about every week

Jitterbug
10-23-2010, 09:03 PM
I'm drinking Lambics!! YEEHAW MOTHER FUCKERS!! SWEETT TASTY FOREIGN BEERS FTW!

ColbyTS
10-24-2010, 11:24 PM
I'm drinking Lambics!! YEEHAW MOTHER FUCKERS!! SWEETT TASTY FOREIGN BEERS FTW!

You Oktober-lovin lucky bastard...

MsDrunkyTS
04-19-2011, 11:47 PM
so I've been drinking and now am with a good old friend reconecting and haveing a blast just thought i'd share! also listening to sum 41 s new cd. . . .undecided at the moment

rasenganking
05-02-2011, 05:31 PM
I'm wondering if i should go drinking or not when i go home i dont think i really have anyone to go with now since colby is straight edge now

usairlinesletter
07-11-2011, 11:45 PM
Grey goose is the best for me so far. Cheers!

hatakraa
03-06-2012, 12:26 AM
Just finally turned 21 so I can drink without having older friends buy me beer and stuff.

My birthday was last friday so horrible weather. :(

Just finally went in and got myself a heineken today with a greasy burger.

Knuckles
03-06-2012, 04:59 AM
I've been out of juice for awhile so I made blue raspberry Kool Aid and mixed it with Skyy Vodka. I've also been drinking Captain and Coke.