PDA

View Full Version : Talkinship Gamernight - Alien Swarm - Saturday, July 24th, 5pm TS Time

Fisherman
07-23-2010, 12:56 AM
It's free, so you have no excuse not to! We'll be playing the new free game from Valve, Alien Swarm. Just head over to Steam to download it, and sign up for the gamer night below!

Fir3truck
07-23-2010, 07:54 AM
I have an excuse, my PC is from 2004 and won't run it.

Cam-Dog
07-23-2010, 02:16 PM
My computer is a laptop wont run it.

ColbyTS
07-23-2010, 02:29 PM
I just downloaded all of it, so I might be in

Fisherman
07-23-2010, 03:48 PM
My computer is a laptop wont run it.

I have an excuse, my PC is from 2004 and won't run it.

You guys should still give it a shot! I don't know how long it will be free, but if you download it from Steam and your account says that you downloaded it, you'll always be linked to owning it. So even if you can't run it now, its a good idea to grab it in case you upgrade your computer in the future.

Also, I just found out you can flip to FPS mode in this thing. I wonder if you can do it online when others are playing top-down ...

Fir3truck
07-23-2010, 04:06 PM
You guys should still give it a shot! I don't know how long it will be free, but if you download it from Steam and your account says that you downloaded it, you'll always be linked to owning it. So even if you can't run it now, its a good idea to grab it in case you upgrade your computer in the future.

Also, I just found out you can flip to FPS mode in this thing. I wonder if you can do it online when others are playing top-down ...

Oh I'm downloading it. I just can't play it at this time but I have called in the motor pool over at FTG to help me get my PC running this and LoL so I can join in our Casual Friday gamer nights.

Fisherman
07-24-2010, 01:11 AM
I just downloaded all of it, so I might be in

If you're down, let me know what your Steam ID is.

Fisherman
07-24-2010, 04:32 PM
Not gonna be able to make this one guys, sorry about that. We'll try it again soon.

TheStonedSheep
07-25-2010, 11:51 AM
Goddamn, missed it, stupid camping. Ah well.

Fisherman
07-25-2010, 02:54 PM
Goddamn, missed it, stupid camping. Ah well.

Ah, you didn't really miss it. We didn't have it. Keep an eye on the forums, we'll give it another shot here soon.

TheStonedSheep
07-28-2010, 01:14 PM
Wow, the game has eaten up a good chunk of my time, finished playing through the campaign on Hard. This game is so addictive. Feel free to hit me up on Steam if you need a team mate.