PDA

View Full Version : Salt

ColbyTS
07-19-2010, 11:59 PM
Does anyone else not give a rat's ass about this movie? I don't think I have ever been less excited for a movie that was so highly funded and action packed. Is anyone excited for this movie?

Jitterbug
07-20-2010, 09:22 AM
Not interested at all. I'm not sure why as it looks like a movie I should be psyched for. Maybe Angelina Jolie is too fucked out at this point. I don't dislike her, but I can't think of the last movie that she was in that I was excited to see.

ColbyTS
07-20-2010, 09:26 AM
Thats pretty much my thoughts exactly, when she is in a movie it just doesn't excite me anymore, and when she is the main character it just feels like who gives a damn

Shaha44
07-20-2010, 11:27 AM
I just saw the commercial for this the other day and Angelina Jolie looks completely haggered. She looks like she has started smoking meth.

Cam-Dog
07-20-2010, 03:12 PM
MEHHH even if I hear okay things about it I'll be waiting to see if on DVD.

ColbyTS
07-20-2010, 04:54 PM
I just saw the commercial for this the other day and Angelina Jolie looks completely haggered. She looks like she has started smoking meth.

She did lose a shit load of weight didn't she? She used to be like that sexy ass woman who wasn't to skinny, now its just the opposite:frown1:

Shaha44
07-21-2010, 12:01 PM
I know, right? She looks absolutely horrible in this movie.

Cam-Dog
07-23-2010, 09:36 PM
Well my grandparents wanted to see it(I live with them) I tried to get them to see something else but Salt was really the only thing new so we did.
It was a lot better than I thought it would be, action packed, decent acting, Angelina was way better than I thought she would be
and she didn't look that bad just like she was getting old which she is, along with a good ending.

Deadpool
07-25-2010, 07:44 AM
I got people on my Facebook who are saying this was better than Inception, which I doubt heavily.

Cam-Dog
07-25-2010, 02:00 PM
I got people on my Facebook who are saying this was better than Inception, which I doubt heavily.

They must not be any kind of movie buffs. Inception was a thinking persons movie and Salt was just a mindless action movie for the most part.

Grantly
07-27-2010, 02:59 PM
Salt looks OK. I probably won't see it in theaters unless we go to see it in four months at the two dollar theater.

Jitterbug
08-01-2010, 11:15 PM
Salt looks OK. I probably won't see it in theaters unless we go to see it in four months at the two dollar theater.

Is that the one that lets you beat off in the back row?

ColbyTS
08-01-2010, 11:16 PM
Is that the one that lets you beat off in the back row?

If not I'm probably still a fugitive