PDA

View Full Version : BMDD Live at PAX - Saturday, September 4th Showtime TBD

Fisherman
07-16-2010, 11:06 AM
That's right bitches, I found a theater in Seattle that does BMDD-style events. The show on September 4th is Commando, so anyone that is coming to PAX that is interested in getting in on this, comment below and we'll set it up. I'm not sure what showtime(s) is/are, but I'll update this post when I find out. It's about 16 blocks from PAX, but luckily your man Fisherman (or possibly UndeadDog or Farva if I'm >2 sheets to the wind) will be driving, so I can shepherd shipheads to the theater from the event center and back.

Jitterbug
07-16-2010, 01:55 PM
OMG! I WISH I could be there for that. That sounds epic.

Cam-Dog
07-16-2010, 02:33 PM
How dare they call Commando a bad movie. Haha I wish I could be there.

ColbyTS
07-16-2010, 03:33 PM
Commando was an absolute abortion of a movie, if it hadn't been for Arnold nobody would have like it.

Fisherman
07-16-2010, 06:26 PM
(this is more for my reference than anything else to make sure I don't forget where it is, guys)

This will be at the Central Cinema (http://www.central-cinema.com/).

Farva
07-17-2010, 07:47 AM
Commando was an absolute abortion of a movie, if it hadn't been for Arnold nobody would have like it.

I generally like your posts and enjoy your point of view, that said I feel the urge to look up your mother and punch her in the uterus.

This is an amazing movie. The outrageous one-liners, over the top action (using circular-saw blades as killer frisbees), a young Alyssa Milano, the banged up yellow Porche that magically repairs itself, and so much more. There is no greater movie to drink to.

The fact that you think this is an abomination leads me to the conclusion that you were molested by a dolphin and are choosing to to let out your silent rage in unhealthy ways. I recommend a minimum of three counceling sessions with Dr. Muttonchop starting as soon as possible.

Oh, and Fisherman, sign me up.

ColbyTS
07-17-2010, 10:26 AM
Hmmm good luck getting to my mom's uterus she had it removed. And I meant it was a bad movie if you were to be taking a movie serious. The ridiculous over-zealous nature of Arnold's strength in that movie had me thinking, did they want people to laugh like crazy? But I will still accept the psychological reviews from the good Doctor Muttonchop