PDA

View Full Version : Episode #5 - Smoeing the Bro

Fisherman
07-01-2010, 08:32 AM
Thanks for listening to Episode #5 of the GameLounge!

Show Notes:

Digital Desk
- Hulu Plus coming to PS3/iPhone/iPad in July, 360 in 2011
- Rock Band 3 Autotunes your voice?
- Judge abandons his seat after gaming with defendant
- Super Mario Crossover gets Ryu Hayabusa

GameBang
- Fish Modern Warfare on PC
- Farva Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker

Care Package
- Singularity

Buried Treasure

Gamernight
- Farva Thursday, July 1st @ 9:15 pm TS Time - Modern Warfare 2 for 360
- Fish Saturday, July 3rd @ 7:00 pm TS Time - Castle Crashers for 360 (followed by BMDD at 9 pm TS Time)
- Medal of Honor (PS3) Beta Code Giveaway

Download Link (http://talkingship.com/forums/gamelounge/TS.GL.Ep5.mp3)
RSS Feed (http://feeds.feedburner.com/TalkingshipForums-TalkingshipGamelounge)

Lokela
07-01-2010, 04:42 PM
I see y'all are on iTunes now. So when is the big Gamelounge subscription fiesta? I'M READY TO PARTY! WOOOOOO!

Jitterbug
07-01-2010, 05:08 PM
I see y'all are on iTunes now. So when is the big Gamelounge subscription fiesta? I'M READY TO PARTY! WOOOOOO!

We haven't decided if we're going to do it soon or if we're going to wait for what is going to happen once the regular show hits ep # 100. There will be some epic shit going down then.

Lokela
07-01-2010, 05:24 PM
We haven't decided if we're going to do it soon or if we're going to wait for what is going to happen once the regular show hits ep # 100. There will be some epic shit going down then.

I'm sure I'll be ready to party then, as well.:biggrin1:

Fisherman
07-01-2010, 06:17 PM
Oh, make sure to stay after the close of the show for a special message from Farva. He's so dreamy.

Jitterbug
07-01-2010, 07:06 PM
Oh, make sure to stay after the close of the show for a special message from Farva. He's so dreamy.

Yeah, I jerked off to that... I mean I LISTENED to that.

Farva
07-02-2010, 07:35 PM
For the record, that was during dead air. He'd gotten up to help his girlfriend with something and I was drinking alone with a microphone in front of me. Shit happens.

Fisherman
07-02-2010, 07:38 PM
For the record, that was during dead air. He'd gotten up to help his girlfriend with something and I was drinking alone with a microphone in front of me. Shit happens.

Can you schedule a few hours a week to drink alone with a microphone in front of you? We could use some quality audio bits for the subscription drive.

djdsf
07-03-2010, 01:10 PM
Fish, you bastard, how dare you make a Castle Crashers gamer night w/o me being able to join!!!!! and also Farva How dare you suggest one of the best movies of all time w/o me being able to join?

Cam-Dog
07-03-2010, 01:41 PM
Farva, how dare you call me a Sony fanboy.

Jitterbug
07-03-2010, 03:33 PM
Farva, how dare you be such a sexy man beast!

Farva
07-03-2010, 05:16 PM
Fish - He'll yeah. I love to drink and I love to talk. I suppose hitting record should be an easy step.

DJ - It was nothing personal, we just enjoy plotting against you.

Cam - If you're not our resident Sony Fanboy on staff, who is?? (Note: We also said your name on the podcast so the girls in Vegas will say "Cam knows Farva and Fish, they're so hot. I'm hot for Cam now vicariously." You're Welcome.)

djdsf
07-03-2010, 06:20 PM
Cam - If you're not our resident Sony Fanboy on staff, who is??...)

I think Quinstar will fit that bill very nicely.

Farva
07-03-2010, 07:39 PM
Fish - He'll yeah. I love to drink and I love to talk. I suppose hitting record should be an easy step.

DJ - It was nothing personal, we just enjoy plotting against you.

Cam - If you're not our resident Sony Fanboy on staff, who is?? (Note: We also said your name on the podcast so the girls in Vegas will say "Cam knows Farva and Fish, they're so hot. I'm hot for Cam now vicariously." You're Welcome.)

Lokela
07-07-2010, 12:30 PM
Farva, how dare you post the same post twice!

Anyway, just finished listening to show. Honestly, I do enjoy smoeing the bro, at least once a day...twice a day on weekends.

Cam-Dog
07-07-2010, 02:10 PM

I take back anything I may have ever said that could have hurt your feelings.