PDA

View Full Version : JBug and Nerves Are Making Beer!

Jitterbug
03-27-2010, 01:39 PM
Nerves and I are going to be making our very own homebrew this summer! Anyone else out there have any experience brewing alchy-hol in there bath tubs?

Cam-Dog
03-28-2010, 06:24 PM
Well I cant even drink legally so I dont think I'm be on any brewing adventure any time soon.
Hopefully in a year or two though.

Farva
04-07-2010, 10:44 AM
Never brewed my own wine/beer, but I did down a glass of confiscated Pruno when I worked for the Alaska Department of Corrections. It was a dare by the Sergeant on duty as we were getting off shift.

Tasted like Metamucil and Shit. Made me gag like I'd choked on a cock. Finished the glass, won the $20, and was feeling it's effects by the time they dropped me by my place fifteen minutes later.

Lokela
05-13-2010, 08:38 AM
So how is the brewing plans coming along, Jitts & Nerves??

I knew a guy in Houston who brewed his own beer...it tasted like cyote sperm.

Quinstar
05-13-2010, 09:15 AM
My husband and I have talked about trying, but haven't ventured much beyond that. Let us know how it goes? Is this your first go around?

Nipples
05-14-2010, 01:14 AM
Actually I have been brewing wine for a few years now and am currently working on a joint venture that may end up with a brewery/distillery.

Will have to see where that goes as it is all up in the air for now.

Farva
05-14-2010, 03:13 AM
Actually I have been brewing wine for a few years now and am currently working on a joint venture that may end up with a brewery/distillery.

Will have to see where that goes as it is all up in the air for now.

Really?? I'm not that much of a wine drinker, but I'd gladly buy some to support a fellow ship-head. Keep us posted.