PDA

View Full Version : The Most Emotional Scene

ColbyTS
06-20-2010, 10:43 AM
What is the most emotional scene you have witnessed on a movie or even television? For me it is an easy pick, in the movie Click at the end when he is yelling his sons name and that whole part there Oh god I started crying like a twelve year old girl. If you have read this you are officially one of the select people who have this knowledge.

Jitterbug
06-20-2010, 11:10 AM
Dear Zachary : A Letter to a Son About His Father

I won't give anything away, and I beg everyone else to not spoil it. I was a mess after watching this movie. A total, sobbing mess.

Lokela
06-21-2010, 09:48 AM
I got a little misty eyed at the end of Braveheart, when the guy yells "FRRREEEEEEEDOOOOOMMMMM!!!" And still do even when I just happen to catch the ending when it's on TV.

Jitterbug
06-22-2010, 10:36 AM
The montage at the beginning of UP is still too much for me. I tear up every damn time.

Jitterbug
06-22-2010, 10:37 AM
I got a little misty eyed at the end of Braveheart, when the guy yells "FRRREEEEEEEDOOOOOMMMMM!!!" And still do even when I just happen to catch the ending when it's on TV.

I love that movie, but my enjoyment of it has been tainted by Gibson's wacky political and social views. I just can't watch him in a film and not think about his Jew-Hating conspiracy theories. He's a wack-job.

Lokela
06-22-2010, 11:50 AM
I love that movie, but my enjoyment of it has been tainted by Gibson's wacky political and social views. I just can't watch him in a film and not think about his Jew-Hating conspiracy theories. He's a wack-job.

Oh I agree, Mel is one crazy pants wack-job! Braveheart is the only movie of his that I can stand to watch anymore. But I must confess, I have never seen "The Passion". I'm one of those who felt that it was enough that I read The Book, and so I didn't need to see the movie.

Oh yeah, another teary eyed moment for me is at the very end of Saving Private Ryan. When the old man was at the graveside.

ColbyTS
06-22-2010, 12:51 PM
The montage at the beginning of UP is still too much for me. I tear up every damn time.

Dude I hear you that was the first movie to choke me up in the first like ten minutes of watching.

And about Mel have you seen Edge of Darkness? Incredible movie.

Cam-Dog
06-22-2010, 02:02 PM
The Notebook always gets me. Along with the Bear Jew scene in Inglorious Bastards.

Fir3truck
06-22-2010, 04:08 PM
The only movie I have ever cried at was Backdraft. When Bull and Brian are in the ambulance, it gets me ever time. I still use the line "You go, We go." It's one of the reason I became a fire fighter.

Jitterbug
06-22-2010, 05:10 PM
The only movie I have ever cried at was Backdraft. When Bull and Brian are in the ambulance, it gets me ever time. I still use the line "You go, We go." It's one of the reason I became a fire fighter.

My dad was a firefighter, and that movie hits me so fucking hard it is almost shameful. I understand that the movie itself is 'just okay' to most people, but to me it is really fucking great. And that funeral procession... holy fuck. I can't watch it without balling my eyes out.

Nerves
06-27-2010, 09:09 AM
Dear Zachary : A Letter to a Son About His Father

I won't give anything away, and I beg everyone else to not spoil it. I was a mess after watching this movie. A total, sobbing mess.

This is one of the most gut wrenching things I have ever seen. Good call. Just thinking about it is getting me all emotional.

ColbyTS
06-27-2010, 12:03 PM
I don't want to be "that guy" but Seven Pounds tore me up a little as well.

NuclearNinja
07-03-2010, 04:05 PM
I'm not trying to sound like a duce, or tough or anything. But out of all the movies mentioned above that I've seen I havent shed a tear.

El Mariachi
07-03-2010, 04:31 PM
Shit. I always get teary in movies. Maybe one of the moments I can think of is when Forrest Gump is talking to the grave of Jenny. It always gets me.

Or also when Mufasa dies. Seriously. I haven't gotten out of my lion king trauma.

BluCollarGamer
07-18-2010, 07:02 PM
I am just a wimp.

Gorillas in the Mist (you know what I mean if you've seen it)
Mr. Holland's Opus (The whole thing)
Father/Son moments in movies get me.
and anything with Colin Farrell in it..... He is just offal.