PDA

View Full Version : Persona 3 Portable

DEL
06-18-2010, 06:48 AM
So if anyone here is a Persona fan I would recomend this game! I was invited to an online demo of it a few months back and holy hell is it streamlined for handhelds. They also added a bunch of stuff to improve the game overall, taking some ideas from Persona 4. I hope this will kick off a trend of PS2 game ports to the PSP cause it can handle them and it would really be much better to play some PS2 games then the crap they put out for PSP. It comes out early July, so it can comfort you when people drag you into the outdoors to places like beaches or campgrounds.

Jitterbug
06-18-2010, 11:20 AM
I have a lot of trouble caring about the PSP.

Fisherman
06-18-2010, 11:44 AM
I have a lot of trouble caring about the PSP.

It's getting harder and harder to ignore. There was some cool stuff shown at E3, but if they come next year with a new PSP that has glasses-less 3D like the 3DS, I'll be completely sold. In fact, the very possibility of that outcome is giving me pause on my enthusiasm for the 3DS.

Jitterbug
06-18-2010, 12:06 PM
It's getting harder and harder to ignore. There was some cool stuff shown at E3, but if they come next year with a new PSP that has glasses-less 3D like the 3DS, I'll be completely sold. In fact, the very possibility of that outcome is giving me pause on my enthusiasm for the 3DS.

Have they announced anything like that? I missed those rumors.

Fisherman
06-18-2010, 01:42 PM
Have they announced anything like that? I missed those rumors.

Nothing announced, just my conjecture. Sony's gonna have to do something like that to keep up with the 3DS. My assumption, probably misplaced, is that Sony is going to come to that logical conclusion too.

DEL
06-18-2010, 10:18 PM
I only care since I love the Persona series, I actually bought a PSP for Persona 1 redo on PSP. So if they remake other RPG's from PS3 as PSP ports then hell yea.

DEL
07-15-2010, 09:57 AM
OK, so I got this game from Atluspr to review for FTG and it is FUCKING AMAZING!! I would suggest it to anyone that has a psp and loves RPG's.