PDA

View Full Version : Toy Story 3 (The Movie)

daCooksta
06-18-2010, 02:17 AM
...was awesome.

I expected for it to be good, but it was crazy good. It's 3:00 AM, so i'm gonna keep this short, but you should definitely catch this in theaters.

daCooksta
06-18-2010, 02:27 AM
oh, and by the way, I make it a point to go to every midnight premier I can for movies I'm interested in.

Lokela
06-18-2010, 07:43 AM
So how did it compare to the previous toy stories? I like the first one, but didn't think the second one was all that great.

Also, midnight movie premiers are always fun, even if the movie sucked. I enjoy laughing at the movie freaks who show up.

Farva
06-18-2010, 11:14 AM
My only concern was that they would add too many new toys and lose the familiarity with the old toys. That and that whoever they get to voice Slinky the Dog wouldn't be as good as the original.

Cam-Dog
06-18-2010, 01:56 PM
Great to hear its good I'll have to see it this weekend.

daCooksta
06-18-2010, 02:35 PM
So how did it compare to the previous toy stories? I like the first one, but didn't think the second one was all that great.

Also, midnight movie premiers are always fun, even if the movie sucked. I enjoy laughing at the movie freaks who show up.
I haven't seen the first two in a very long time, so I'm afraid I can't make an educated comparison. However, I do remember the second one being kinda iffy, whereas TS3 is far better than that.
My only concern was that they would add too many new toys and lose the familiarity with the old toys. That and that whoever they get to voice Slinky the Dog wouldn't be as good as the original.

While new toys were added, the familiarity with the old toys was not lost. The new toys serve as minor characters, whereas the old ones are the stars.

Grantly
06-20-2010, 01:44 AM
I saw this tonight and it was absolutely amazing. It's definitely my favorite movie of the year so far. It had me laughing throughout, and it had some of the most emotional scenes in recent memory. There were a couple that had me crying. You guys HAVE to see this.

MrWooT
06-20-2010, 02:23 AM
That's great, I gotta see it this weekend. =D

ColbyTS
06-20-2010, 10:33 AM
I saw this tonight and it was absolutely amazing. It's definitely my favorite movie of the year so far. It had me laughing throughout, and it had some of the most emotional scenes in recent memory. There were a couple that had me crying. You guys HAVE to see this.

I'm not being judgemental but you are a man right? Or are you one of the very very few Ship women?

Jitterbug
06-20-2010, 11:11 AM
I'm not being judgemental but you are a man right? Or are you one of the very very few Ship women?

Well, give him a break, it's not like he cried at the end of Click or anything. Mwahahahaha!! (EVIL LAUGHTER)

Grantly
06-20-2010, 01:25 PM

I think that tearing up during Toy Story makes me more of a man than you.

Cam-Dog
06-20-2010, 01:53 PM

Look who's talking.

ColbyTS
06-20-2010, 04:23 PM
I think that tearing up during Toy Story makes me more of a man than you.

I believe you, I guess I just have to see the movie before I make that call.
oh and Cam-dog shut it mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium

Cam-Dog
06-20-2010, 04:58 PM
I believe you, I guess I just have to see the movie before I make that call.
oh and Cam-dog shut it mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium

You shouldn't judge someone for getting teary eyed when we all have.

TheStonedSheep
07-21-2010, 03:31 AM
Just saw the film, it's great, a must see.

It's got some laugh out loud funny bits, and some emotional bits, without being too heavy when you come out of the cinema.