PDA

View Full Version : League of Legneds

DEL
06-16-2010, 09:46 AM
So I got a new laptop last month and have been trying every game I can think of that I might be able to run without a graphics card (it is actually suprising me), in that process I found this free to play online game. It is very similar to Demigod but free and for the ammount of system resources it uses not bad looking either. The only downside is if you want to get the fancy new Champions and stuff of that nature you either have to buy "riot points" or earn some other type of points by winning games and being all around ass kicker. Definatly worth a try in my book, it is free after all.

Fisherman
06-16-2010, 10:58 AM
I've heard good things about LoL but never given it a try myself. I'll have to, like you said it is free. You might give OnLive a crack when their free service comes out, too. You won't need a graphics card for that and will get to play some pretty high-end games. I can't give details about it until tomorrow, but suffice to say the system works as long as you have a solid internet connection.

DEL
06-17-2010, 06:41 AM
Well I have an Alienware gaming rig that I spent a pretty penny on a few years ago so I can play higher end games, I just need to update it to windows 7 and do some repairs to the finicky motherboard on it which my lazy ass is, well puting off since I have the laptop. But OnLive has interested me, and made me sceptical from what I have read, like the rumored local area only online play and some other things that preview articles have stated. Like everything else, going to have to see what actually comes out.