PDA

View Full Version : Goldeneye Remake Confirmed

Fisherman
06-06-2010, 07:45 PM
According to a leaked survey, Activision is taking the game we all know and love and rebuilding it from the ground up for the Wii and DS. Apparently there's also a controller attachment in the works, turning your WiiMote into a golden gun. This remake is going to update the story to be more modern and use Daniel Craig as the lead in the game. Whether this means there's a film remake in the works or not is still up for debate, but we now know that there are game remakes in the works.

Everyone has their own unique take on the classic game, what's yours and what are your thoughts on a modern remake?

Source: Destructoid (http://www.destructoid.com/ooops-activision-s-goldeneye-wii-and-ds-remake-leaked-175549.phtml)

Jitterbug
06-06-2010, 08:22 PM
Damn it. I sold my Wii, so I kind of hope this game sucks, just so I won't be tempted to go buy a new Wii!!

Fisherman
06-07-2010, 12:35 AM
I don't know man, I'm worried about this one. Goldeneye was one of those games where everything came together just right, and FPS games on the Wii are less comfortable only than FPS games on the DS. Hoping they pull this together, but I have a feeling you won't be regretting much, dude.

Cam-Dog
06-07-2010, 04:15 AM
007 light gun game it will be shit. period.

Lokela
06-07-2010, 08:27 AM
I would be interested in this if the remake was being made for something other than the Wii or DS. I just don't like shooter type games on those platforms. They just don't work out for me. Also...ANOTHER light gun attachment for the Wii? Reall? The attachment is absolutly unessary.

DavGxyz
06-07-2010, 10:06 PM
I would be interested in this if the remake was being made for something other than the Wii or DS. I just don't like shooter type games on those platforms. They just don't work out for me. Also...ANOTHER light gun attachment for the Wii? Reall? The attachment is absolutly unessary.

Yep. thats precisely what I was thinking?? Why for the wii?

ColbyTS
06-08-2010, 08:38 PM
Yeah I gotta say if it were coming on PS3 I would be way more excited but I will probably pick it up anyway cause I love the first one so damn much.