PDA

View Full Version : #QotW for Episode 28

r0per
06-03-2010, 10:34 AM
What video game "scared" you the most?

Fisherman
06-03-2010, 05:49 PM
This will make for good fodder. It was when I was a little kid, I loved the Ninja Turtles but Shredder scared the ever-loving shit out of me. So it was TMNT for the NES (which Farva and I are currently playing through for Buried Treasure, listen for our adult-analysis of it in Episode 2), when Shredder came on the TV unexpectedly. I swear, I put that game away for at least a few months after that happened. Almost scared my little kid-brain off gaming altogether.

Lokela
06-03-2010, 05:56 PM
Mine would have to be The Clock Tower Murders (or something like that) on the PS. You played as this chick who went around trying to solve a mystery. The bad guy was a some dude that went around killing people with giant sheers. Any way, I made the mistake of starting it up on a night that I was home alone. Oh yeah, and I had all the lights off in the house. When the bad guy was around, the game would play some creepy music...and the BAM! He jumps out of fucking nowhere! Lets just say that I changed my pants, turned the game off, and never played it again.

Jitterbug
06-03-2010, 06:51 PM
The first time a dead dog came leaping through the hallway window in the first Resident Evil game.

Nipples
06-03-2010, 10:47 PM
The first time I played Silent Hill... I was literally up all night and into the next morning... little did I notice that every one had left me to myself and took off to town to run some errands. I take a quick piss break from the game and notice that it looks eerily creepy this morning, dark/gray overcast and foggy as shit outside... After my piss break and a stop for some munchies I noticed that there was no one in the house anymore and that outside the window the fog off the lake rolled in super thick... right when I step outside to see if anyone's car was there I noticed that there wasn't a damn car on the entire block of what I could barely see... and that is right when the City of Hammond decided to do their weekly test of the Tornado/Air Raid sirens!!!

I nearly crapped myself thinking that the damn game somehow fucking merged into my world!!!