PDA

View Full Version : "Check It Out" with Dr. Steve Brule

Shaha44
05-26-2010, 11:27 AM
There is a 15 minute show on Adult Swim that stars John C. Riley and it's hilarious! It's called "Check It Out" with Dr. Steve Brule. This just might be my favorite thing on Adult Swim; here is a YouTube clip of his skits. It's shot to give the imitation of a shitty local cable access show.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0SEiMu3dGyY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0SEiMu3dGyY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Niyon
05-26-2010, 12:01 PM
You know, I absolutely hate everything Tim and Eric do, with the only exception being those Old Spice body wash commericals using Terry Crews (because they are really funny). Both their "Awesome Show" and the one before it rarely made me laugh. And, ever since they started doing the "Awesome Show", Adult Swim has decided to put on more live-action comedy, which sucks.

Tim and Eric are bringing Adult Swim down, one stupid show at a time.

Shaha44
05-26-2010, 12:24 PM
...Tim and Eric are bringing Adult Swim down, one stupid show at a time.

I am going out on a limb here and assuming you don't like Check It Out. I have really never seen the Awesome Show besides the Dr. Steve Brule stuff, which of course I find hilarious.

Lokela
05-26-2010, 04:08 PM
I think I would be a fan of this show....but I just don't like John C. Riley. Also, I've never watched Tim and Eric.

Cam-Dog
05-26-2010, 05:35 PM
Yeah I'm not a fan John C. Riley and have no clue who Tim and Eric are.

Jitterbug
05-26-2010, 06:50 PM
i LOVE John C Reilly. I think he is funny as hell.

Shaha44
07-21-2010, 12:14 PM
The first six episodes ended a few weeks agos. :( I need more Dr. Steve Brule!