PDA

View Full Version : Goldfrapp - Headfirst

Jitterbug
03-26-2010, 02:18 PM
Nerves HATES Goldfrapp, but I LOVE them. And low-and-behold, I just discovered that they have released a brand new album! I haven't heard it yet, but I'll be buying it as soon as I can. Anyone else out there a Goldfrapp fan or am I all alone here?

Lokela
03-26-2010, 05:43 PM
I'm sorry Jitts...but I am not on that Goldfrapp train with you. Maybe I haven't given them much of a chance, but the tidbits I've heard gave me a bitter music face.

I tell you what, I'll give them one more good, long, steamy listen and see if my mind gets changed. What songs of theirs got you hooked?

Jitterbug
03-26-2010, 05:51 PM
I'm sorry Jitts...but I am not on that Goldfrapp train with you. Maybe I haven't given them much of a chance, but the tidbits I've heard gave me a bitter music face.

I tell you what, I'll give them one more good, long, steamy listen and see if my mind gets changed. What songs of theirs got you hooked?

A&E off of Seventh Tree was the first song that really made me start to love them.

muttonchop
03-26-2010, 07:44 PM
Okay, don't shoot me, but remind me of some of Goldfrapp's songs, because the name is ringing a bell, but I'm drawing a mental blank...

Nerves
03-26-2010, 08:03 PM
Can't get into these guys, I have tried and just can't

Jitterbug
03-26-2010, 08:05 PM
Okay, don't shoot me, but remind me of some of Goldfrapp's songs, because the name is ringing a bell, but I'm drawing a mental blank...

The only super popular song that I remember being on the radio in the States (no idea about the UK - where they are crazy popular - or Australia where you're at) was A&E