PDA

View Full Version : Better Off Ted

DEL
05-21-2010, 09:53 AM
So thanks to the awesomeness of Netflix streaming I found this show. It is hilarious. Basic premise is the main charecter is the head of a R&D team for a giant souless corporation that makes anything and everything from bombs to cowless beef. I completly missed it on ABC, but if they do have another season I definatly will end up watching it. I'd put in a youtube of one of the Verdian Dynamics commercials, but alas I am at work where youtube is disabled.

Lokela
05-21-2010, 02:28 PM
Yeah, I've been thinking about watching this show on netflix steaming. I caught part of one of the episodes on ABC...it was funny.

ColbyTS
07-10-2010, 01:42 PM
Man I finally started watching this the other day and I watched the whole first season in like three days, it was funny stuff man

Kariz
07-11-2010, 05:36 PM
Funny stuff, definitely going to the top of my Instant Queue once I finish Lost

ColbyTS
07-11-2010, 07:26 PM
Ahh Lost changed me, it was the first show I really dedicated to on Instant view

Kariz
07-11-2010, 10:38 PM
Ahh Lost changed me, it was the first show I really dedicated to on Instant view

Same, after the finale I decided I wanted to watch the entire series (I had never seen an episode before that) and I'm currently on episode 7 of season 5. All in less than 2 months. It's like visual heroin.

ColbyTS
07-13-2010, 07:26 AM
Haha man I did not move for like a solid month or two, I watched the first episode and almost shit, it was so good. It took me about that same amount of time about a month maybe a little more but I made it and caught up to the show two days before the finale.

DEL
07-14-2010, 09:32 AM
I just bought the second season on PSN the other day and was laughing my ass off. I can't believe they canned this show.

ColbyTS
07-16-2010, 03:29 PM
I just bought the second season on PSN the other day and was laughing my ass off. I can't believe they canned this show.

wait they canned Better of Ted?

DEL
07-17-2010, 10:18 AM
Yea, canned it like a few weeks after it came to netflix. I have no clue why they wouldn't wait until people got to see it on there since it is an awesome tool for that exact situation, a show that is good but no one is watching on broadcast. I would have set my dvr for it if they made a season 3.

ColbyTS
07-17-2010, 10:19 AM
No doubt, what a shame. That show had some real potential.

DEL
07-17-2010, 10:34 AM
I think if they do what they did with Californication and Dexter last year, where they released the first episodes of the new seasons for a limited time on streaming, with other shows they could have a huge draw for people to catch some shows that they are missing. Imagine if they tossed Firefly on streaming when it was about to get canned, we might have a season 2 of Firefly instead of a movie, which was good, but not a replacement for another season.