PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Pictures!

Jitterbug
05-19-2010, 10:41 PM
I don't generally believe in ghosts, but it sure is fun as hell to ponder such things. I don't know what it is about seeing photos with 'supposed' ghosts in them, but it sure is entertaining to look at them. With that in mind, I dug up a few that I thought were pretty nifty. One issue that we have these days is that photos can be easily manipulated with computers, but if you're not using them as PROOF of ghosts, then they can be fun to look at.

The first one is from a mobile phone and features a ghostly girl's face caught between the girl's legs.

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/01_04/zghost2NNP_800x537.jpg

ColbyTS
05-19-2010, 10:58 PM
Man that is creepy as hell even if it is fake. That ghost looks deeply disturbed.

Jitterbug
05-19-2010, 11:02 PM
Here's an interesting video of something floating in the background. Pretty fake looking, but fun none-the-less.
4tECt-QQNv8

Cam-Dog
05-19-2010, 11:06 PM
Man If I were a ghost I'd totally spend my time between girls legs.

Jitterbug
05-19-2010, 11:07 PM
This one is pretty darn creepy. I don't believe in ghosts, but I don't know how to explain this one. I guess they could have used wires, but wow did they do a good job if it is a hoax. Check it out and let me know what you think.
QfZItov1BUo

ColbyTS
05-19-2010, 11:09 PM
you son of a bitch... that kinda spooked me

Jitterbug
05-19-2010, 11:10 PM
you son of a bitch... that kinda spooked me

Ghosts can be spooky. What can I say?

hee hee hee hee hee

Cam-Dog
05-19-2010, 11:13 PM
Dammit I cant do it.

ColbyTS
05-19-2010, 11:14 PM
Ghosts can be spooky. What can I say?

hee hee hee hee hee

gah damnit...

Qwaint
05-20-2010, 12:15 AM
I'm not watching that.

Lokela
05-20-2010, 08:03 AM
In the first picture, that looks like a dude. I will have to wait until after work to see the rest. I can't veiw them on my phone.

One thing to keep in mind about ghost faces in pictures: they are usually of the flash being reflected and catching someone's face who isn't directly in the picture. That is also how "orbs" can be explained in pictures, as well. I'm not saying this is always the case, it's just something to keep in mind.

DavGxyz
05-20-2010, 12:57 PM
In the first picture, that looks like a dude. I will have to wait until after work to see the rest. I can't veiw them on my phone.

One thing to keep in mind about ghost faces in pictures: they are usually of the flash being reflected and catching someone's face who isn't directly in the picture. That is also how "orbs" can be explained in pictures, as well. I'm not saying this is always the case, it's just something to keep in mind.

Spoil sport. Theres no need to get technical. Next thing you will be telling me theres no 'Tooth Fairy'. :rolleyes1:

Tell you what though. I'm not easily spooked but the place where I work is damned creepy when I open up in the mornings. :embarrassed:

Natural Eraser
06-05-2010, 04:55 PM
I once covered/planed a concert, filmed and took pictures and such. The venue was pretty small and of course we had to have smoke machine. There was smoke everywhere on the stage while the band was playing and me and my friend took pictures from two different angels and I kid you not; both of us captured a face and torso in the smoke and there was no one on that part of the stage. That was fucking creepy!

muttonchop
06-05-2010, 06:18 PM
I once covered/planed a concert, filmed and took pictures and such. The venue was pretty small and of course we had to have smoke machine. There was smoke everywhere on the stage while the band was playing and me and my friend took pictures from two different angels and I kid you not; both of us captured a face and torso in the smoke and there was no one on that part of the stage. That was fucking creepy!
Come on, you can't say that without providing proof. We want pictures!!!
...please...

DavGxyz
06-07-2010, 03:19 PM

Without pictures not does not exist! Come on, post em.