PDA

View Full Version : E3 Predictions

Cam-Dog
05-18-2010, 02:30 PM
Okay so what do you guys and gals(lokela) think will be announced at Electronic Entertainment Expo Expo 2010?
I'll post my thoughts later on tonight and tell you guys how wrong you all are.

djdsf
05-18-2010, 02:41 PM
Well, I say:

Release date for NATAL
Sony trying to play catch up and showing something off for MOVE
Nintendo...showing some other Mario game.
Some update regarding something nobody gives a crap about (Fable 3, Mario, Guitar Hero 17, Mario...ETC)

Aside from that, not much.

Fisherman
05-18-2010, 03:12 PM
I agree with DJ on all points, but I think we'll see some other substantial game announcements, and as you stated in the PS3 forums, Cam, I'm guessing we'll see the PSN Premium announced.

I think we'll see some big ones this year because I can't think of more than three big games coming out this year for any console. Last year was the same way, but they came with some pretty major announcements. I think last year's conferences raised the bar (at least the Sony/MS/Nintendo conferences). Plus, people will be doing backflips and shit during the Natal launch event this year, as it will feature a performance by Cirque du Soleil. Weird, but intriguing all the same.

djdsf
05-18-2010, 03:52 PM
...Plus, people will be doing backflips and shit during the Natal launch event this year, as it will feature a performance by Cirque du Soleil. Weird, but intriguing all the same.

Well, maybe use some gymnast to show off that NATAL can recognize the moves of someone bending their back in ways no other person can.

Fisherman
05-18-2010, 03:55 PM
Well, maybe use some gymnast to show off that NATAL can recognize the moves of someone bending their back in ways no other person can.

The new Konami code for every game is the dance move "The Worm." Get practicing if you want those 99 lives.

djdsf
05-18-2010, 03:58 PM
the new konami code for every game is the dance move "the worm." get practicing if you want those 99 lives.

lmao.

Lokela
05-18-2010, 05:01 PM
Okay so what do you guys and gals(lokela) think will be announced at Electronic Entertainment Expo Expo 2010?
I'll post my thoughts later on tonight and tell you guys how wrong you all are.

Aghhh...you got me!

Anywho, I predict that the after parties are going to be lame.

Fisherman
05-18-2010, 05:05 PM
Aghhh...you got me!

Anywho, I predict that the after parties are going to be lame.

PAX afterparties blow E3 afterparties out of the water.

Cam-Dog
05-18-2010, 05:17 PM
Heres what I got there are more Sony predictions from me because well I R Fanboy.
-Sony
Killzone 3
InFamous 2
Last Guardian
Agent announcement
FFvsXIII
Resistance 3
MOVE stuff *:-/
Twisted Metal
Kingdom Hearts 3
Another 2 or 3 games announced PSN, PS3, or PSP
PSP2 reveal *a PSP announcement is always an yearly thing
Splinter Cell Conviction comes to PS3

-Microsoft
Gears of War 3
Natal stuff
Fable 3
Forza 4
Crackdown 2
XBL Dashboard update *thats like an annual thing
Quite a few unannounced titles

-Nintendo
Legend of Zelda reveal
7 Mario games
Umm I dont know casual stuff

-Multi-platform
Assassins Creed III
Ghost Recon Future Solider
New EA sports games
MMA 2010
Medal of Honor
Burnout something
Black 2
SSX
GTA V
Devil May Cry 5

Enough for you? If you haven't noticed I'm kind hyped for this I shouldn't be.
The new Konami code for every game is the dance move "The Worm." Get practicing if you want those 99 lives. Haha

djdsf
05-18-2010, 07:08 PM
Forza 4? ARE YOU ON CRACK?

Forza games are nothing like Gran Turismo games, these things actually have a community, DLC and a life longer than 2 years.

Cam-Dog
05-18-2010, 09:07 PM
Forza 4? ARE YOU ON CRACK?

Forza games are nothing like Gran Turismo games, these things actually have a community, DLC and a life longer than 2 years.

Man you're lucky I even remembered the game. I was struggling to come up with predictions for 360 and Wii.
I'm pretty sure there have been 2 Forza games since GT4 came out.

Fisherman
05-18-2010, 11:15 PM
Man you're lucky I even remembered the game. I was struggling to come up with predictions for 360 and Wii.

That's true, but Forza 3 came out just last year. They won't announce a new one this early, they're still releasing DLC. But you're right, it's tough to predict stuff for the 360 event, they play their cards pretty close to their chest before the event.

Lokela
05-19-2010, 03:31 PM
Yeah, there won't be another Forza game annouced until E3 2011, and it won't come out until 2012.

I'm pretty sure Microsoft is going to announce that they're moving into the portablee market. Oh, and that they have just re-invented the wheel.

djdsf
05-19-2010, 06:42 PM

Forza 1 was for the original Xbox. Forza 2 was for the 360

djdsf
05-19-2010, 06:51 PM
Yeah, there won't be another Forza game annouced until E3 2011, and it won't come out until 2012.

I'm pretty sure Microsoft is going to announce that they're moving into the portablee market. Oh, and that they have just re-invented the wheel.

Fucking hope is better than what we have now, because tubeless radial tires are starting to be a bitch.

The Twheel is the next big thing man, Twheel FTW!

Fisherman
05-20-2010, 08:06 AM
I think the most surprising thing out of E3 will be the announcement/trailer of Mass Effect 3.

chewy gone evil
05-20-2010, 01:17 PM
I predict there will be a convention where the gaming industries make announcements, and the media will attend this convention to let the general public know about these announcements.

I also predict there will be another one of these events around the same time next year.

Jitterbug
05-20-2010, 01:27 PM
I predict there will be a convention where the gaming industries make announcements, and the media will attend this convention to let the general public know about these announcements.

I also predict there will be another one of these events around the same time next year.

Wack job.

Lokela
05-20-2010, 01:54 PM

Whoa...buddy. You are way off on that last one! Everyone already knows that this is the last year for E3. Starting next year, Spike TV and MTV will be hosting a joint gaming expo during the week of April 20th. It's gonna be wicked awesome!!!

Cam-Dog
06-07-2010, 04:25 PM
Come on nerds give me some predictions of your own!

Quinstar
06-08-2010, 09:52 AM
I predict that Peter Molyneux will tell us how he created the world.