PDA

View Full Version : LittleBigPlanet 2

Fisherman
05-17-2010, 02:20 PM
Not sure how this one slipped past me last week, but it looks like the reveal trailer is out for LittleBigPlanet 2. It does a LOT more than reveal the existence of the game, though. Have a look:

Fs0T5l24JL0

Very cool to see that the LBP1 levels will be compatible, and I'm most looking forward to the ability to link levels together to create an entire game. You know with the 2 million+ levels out there, someone wanted to do that with the original game.

Any fans of the original out there looking forward to this one? If so, what new feature from the trailer are you most looking forward to seeing in action?

Cam-Dog
05-17-2010, 05:00 PM
Its crazy they have changed the game into not only a level builder but a game builder I cant wait to see what people make.

Jitterbug
05-17-2010, 06:56 PM
I can't believe I am saying this, but I might buy this game!

The first game was a heartbreaker for me. The level creation was cool, but the fact that you could do sooooo little with the main character made it into a super glorified platform with the most simplistic controls since the NES. This, however, looks pretty darn awesome. If you can do as much as they elude to, then this could really be a great game.

Fisherman
05-17-2010, 08:46 PM
I think the make or break for me will be the controls. If they've fixed the floatiness, I'm in. I'll be happy to use the D-Pad. Hell, it's a platformer and that's how they're supposed to be played!

PaganNinja
05-20-2010, 07:51 PM
i loved the first game so i am definatly going to get it

MrWooT
06-09-2010, 05:11 AM
This is gonna be one hell of a game. But Trust me it will have a really long tutorial.

Fisherman
06-09-2010, 08:21 AM
This is gonna be one hell of a game. But Trust me it will have a really long tutorial.

Yeah, but if its done the same way the original's tutorial is it will be every bit as good as the main game.

ColbyTS
06-09-2010, 03:36 PM
That looks, pretty god damn impressive. I almost feel dickish for ignoring this post for so long

Lokela
06-09-2010, 05:11 PM
Yeah, I've been ignoring it too, C.P.

The game looks like it will have it's fun moments....but I'm still on the fence about it. I may just rent it like I did the first one.

Fisherman
06-09-2010, 05:24 PM
That looks, pretty god damn impressive. I almost feel dickish for ignoring this post for so long

Yeah, I've been ignoring it too, C.P.

I knew it