PDA

View Full Version : Mariokart

Nerves
05-07-2010, 08:20 AM
Is anyone still playing this? It is still one of my favorite games, shut up Jitterbug, and wanted to know if anyone else is out there throwing shells still? We have represented all consoles thus far, but I thought this game might make for a fun gamer night. Let the responses begin.

Jitterbug
05-07-2010, 08:37 AM
I thought that part of the fun of a gamer night was being able to talk with people. Thanks, Wii!!

Fisherman
05-07-2010, 08:57 AM
I'm down! And to Jitterbug's point ..........

Skype?

Jitterbug
05-07-2010, 08:58 AM
I'm down! And to Jitterbug's point ..........

Skype?

Oh that's a good point. You guys should totally do a game over Skype. That would be fun.

Fisherman
05-07-2010, 09:00 AM
It would certainly make it easy to record, if we wanted to lace the highlights into a show. If we got a bunch of people it would probably go to show how fun TS gamernights are.

Jitterbug
05-07-2010, 09:01 AM
My rage meter with that game skyrockets past any semblance of human speech. My rage becomes ethereal when that game turns on.

blackcat0158
05-07-2010, 11:14 AM
I still try my hand at Mario Kart from time to time.

I would love to hear the drunken screams of rage from Jitterbug as we all make sure to take him out just enough to the point of exasperation right before "fuck it- I quit!" with the accompanied flying wii remote..

Jitterbug
05-07-2010, 11:29 AM
I still try my hand at Mario Kart from time to time.

I would love to hear the drunken screams of rage from Jitterbug as we all make sure to take him out just enough to the point of exasperation right before "fuck it- I quit!" with the accompanied flying wii remote..

Can you play two player on one system while online in that game? Wondering because I no longer have a Wii and would have to go to Nerves' house if I were to participate.

Fisherman
05-07-2010, 12:09 PM
Can you play two player on one system while online in that game? Wondering because I no longer have a Wii and would have to go to Nerves' house if I were to participate.

At worst you could trade off race to race. One of you could also provide overall race commentary (using the minimap thing that shows where everyone's at) while the other one curses and swears.

Lokela
05-07-2010, 12:15 PM
I'm down for some Kart races. I'm not down for skyping, though. Why don't we just use the 'ol 360 to talk through?