PDA

View Full Version : Comic Fan Reborn!

Fisherman
05-03-2010, 11:27 AM
Okay, so I'll admit it. I stepped away from comic books from the end of high school to the end of college. And I probably missed out on a lot of good ones in that time, but that's the thing about comics - the good ones always stick around for you to catch up with. So here's my question:

Have you been into comics since the day you discovered them, without pause, was there a time when you stopped reading comics and have (relatively) recently come back to them, as I have, or did you just get into comics recently?

Lokela
05-03-2010, 12:34 PM
I have an on and off again relationship with comics. I read some, then forget about them. Then I remember and go back and read some, then forget about them..ect. I have a short attention span when it goes to reading, books, comics, road signs...

Grantly
05-03-2010, 03:50 PM
I'd read a few comics here and there, but it was only very recently I started buying them and reading them. Right now I'm going through Deadpool (which I pirated. I know, that's terrible but it's pretty much my only option.) Marvel Zombies, Y: The Last Man, and Runaways.

daCooksta
05-03-2010, 04:03 PM
Glad to hear you're back! It seems as though comic books are on the rise again. w00t.

Jitterbug
05-11-2010, 10:23 AM
I quit reading comics after I quit working at a comic book store back in 1997. Then I just started reading them again very recently.