PDA

View Full Version : Dogfish Head

Jitterbug
05-02-2010, 08:47 PM
Hey Talkingship Friends,

Do me a favor and take a moment to e-mail the owner of Dogfish Head brewery to thank him for brewing one of the best IPAs on the market. If you haven't had the pleasure of drinking their beers, you need to get out to a store and demand a four pack NOW! This shit is wonderful.

Check out their site: HERE (http://www.dogfish.com/brews-spirits/the-brews/year-round-brews/index.htm)

And email Sam@dogfish.com to tell him that you're a Talkingshiphead who loves his beer!

Quinstar
05-03-2010, 06:57 AM
Are you referring to the 60 minute of the 90 minute? Personally, IPA's are about the only beer that I don't like. Terrible, I know. That being said, my husband loves them and Dogfish Head is one of his all time favorites as well.

Jitterbug
05-03-2010, 07:33 AM
Are you referring to the 60 minute of the 90 minute? Personally, IPA's are about the only beer that I don't like. Terrible, I know. That being said, my husband loves them and Dogfish Head is one of his all time favorites as well.

Oddly, I prefer the 60 Minute. It is soooo smooth.

Lokela
05-03-2010, 08:45 AM
I'm not to big on IPA's, but I have enjoyed the 90 min. IPA. A few of those and I'm knocked on my ass! (yeah I'm a light weight..so what.) I'll send him an e-mail this afternoon.